User Acceptance Testing (UAT) is a process that is conducted to determine that a system meets the standards agreed upon by both the developers and the client. A series of tests are put together by the testing team to verify that the business requirements for the software function under real-world conditions.
4Sight's User Acceptance Testing:
- Is end-user driven and is flexible to accommodate and satisfy client needs
- Works with customers to effectively manage the user acceptance testing process
- Focuses on real-world usage and uses test simulation based on actual scenarios and production environments.
4Sight's User Acceptance Testing Process Includes:
- Analysis of Business Requirements
- Creation of the UAT Test Plan
- Creation of the User Acceptance Test cases
- Review of the Test Log
- User Sign Off
To learn about more services, select from the options on the left-side menu.